Monday, March 14, 2016

More 2007





Jan 07

I had another dream about you. This time you were over me, finally. It was happening but you kept saying " I don't want to do this, I don't want to have sex with you" and your body felt so good next to mine and I was kissing your fingers and your chest, but I was saying "I don't want it then, Don't do what you don't want to do." But I wanted it, I wanted it. And you were relieved, and you left me, and we continued our day together, but you wouldn't make eye contact, and every chance I could I would kiss your skin, your arm, your fingers again, but you were trying to get away from me. No, not even, you just didn't care at all if I was there or not, and I still had this desire to fuck you, it was strong, so strong. But it was obvious I would never get what I wanted.
Even if you did fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment